Our photocatalyst architectural facade coating is an innovative combination of super-hydrophilic, photocatalytic oxidation and anti-static features. The protective self cleaning coatings can bond to various types of substrate to prevent adhesion of dust and organic growth. It is the only known technology to create a self-cleaning surface without any maintenance. After the treatment, a film of titanium dioxide is bonded to the substrate. This thin film of photocatalyst can reach up to 5H in hardness (equivalent to glass hardness) and is chemical resistant. The treated surface becomes low maintenance and inherits the following properties:
Surface Treated with Photocatalyst Self Cleaning Coating Acquires the following properties.
- Antistatic – The dust particle is no longer attracted to the surface.
- Decomposition – Strong oxidizing effect to decompose hydrocarbon and any organic growth.
- Hydrophilicity – Hydrophilic surface. Any dust or contaminant can be easily washed off by rainfall.
Light Clean Revolution – Emerging Self-Cleaning Paint, Powered by Nature Science
Normally, building exteriors are cleaned twice a year using traditional methods, These methods provide a very temporary solution and the building surface becomes progressively more unsightly. Soon re-cleaning is necessary, and eventually refinishing due to the deteriorating effects of ultraviolet rays. This maintenance process is costly and ineffective.Green Millennium’s photocatalyst treatment provides a long-term, cost-effective solution for building maintenance while enhancing surface longevity. Once applied, it maintains the building’s immaculate appearance with the self-cleaning cycle. The treatment also protects the surface of the building from mildew, dirt, oil residue and other pollutants. Photocatalyst TiO2 also protects the building from effects of ultraviolet rays, just as sun-block (that contains titanium dioxide) protects human skin.
The nano photocatalyst Protective Treatment can be applied on wide array of materials:
- Ceramic Tile
- Painted Surface
- Acrylic and Polycarbonate material
- Industrial Fabric and Awning
The nano photocatalyst Treatment benefits your property by:
- Lower overall maintenance cost
- Protect aesthetic value of property
- Resistant to mildew, algae, mold, or any organic growth
- Increase life-cycle of material